WHAT is Insurance and WHY do we need it?
Imagine you’re driving your car during raining days and suddenly lose control, hit the road divider and damages your car. If you have a Comprehensive car insurance, the insurance company will pay the costs of the car repairs as well as the cost of repairing the road divider if the road authorities come against you on the road damages caused by you.
- It is a mechanism for protecting people against losses, damage, injuries and costs associated with unforeseen events.
- It is a contract in which an individual or entity receives financial protection or reimbursement against any events mentioned in the contract.
- It’s an effective way to manage your risk.
- To protect against losses that may arise through natural events such as floods, windstorm and other natural causes.
- To protect against the uncertainties that cause financial as well as personal loss.
- To live a peaceful life.
What should you consider when buying an insurance policy?
- Find an agent that provides good service.
- Find out what factors matter most so that you can get enough coverage you need at the best price and enjoy better benefits
Still not sure how to pick up a suitable insurance policy, feel free to contact us now and we will be glad to advice you accordingly.
Contact us now for a free consultation on insurance related matters
1. Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or
2. Call us at 012-2861817 (M), 03-21622515 (O)